Thursday, January 31, 2013

All Wet: Erotic Stories of Women & Water (female orgasm erotica) (Kindle Edition)

All Wet: Erotic Stories of Women & Water (female orgasm erotica)
All Wet: Erotic Stories of Women & Water (female orgasm erotica) (Kindle Edition)
By Alastair Anders

New!: $2.99 (as of 01/31/2013 01:44 PST)

First tagged by Alastair Anders
Customer tags: squirting(16), ff(15), confessional erotica(15), explicit erotica(15), erotic confessions(15), squirting females(15), hardcore erotica(15), mf(15), sex confessions(14), female pleasure(13), squirting erotica(12), water erotica(12)

In this 3-part confessional story, three women tell the stories of their favorite erotic experience with water: the secret ecstasies of underwater jets in swimming pools, friends' spurting shower heads, even a wild waterfall in the wilderness - these ladies tell all about getting slippery wet!



EXCERPT:


Charlotte

I competed in beauty pageants all the way through college. I’m not sure why. I’d been listening to punk rock and sneaking cigarettes for almost a decade when I finally retired. I guess I’ve always been an exhibitionist at heart, or something.

One summer, I was competing in a pageant way down in the South, and the organizers put us all up in a hotel with a twenty-four-hour pool, which was pretty nice, because it stayed like a hundred degrees at night, and so muggy it felt like you were swimming in the air. The first night, I went out there and skinny-dipped at about three in the morning because I couldn’t sleep.

At the time, I had a boyfriend in the army, Troy, who my parents didn’t like at all. I think they thought he was beneath me, or something. Could have been because he was black and I’m Asian and they’re old school. The point is that Troy was stationed only about twenty miles away from this hotel, and he got a day pass and a bus ticket to come see me.

I’ve got kind of an oral fixation, I admit it. I’ve always got to have a piece of candy or an ice cube or even a cocktail straw to suck on. It took me forever to quit smoking. When I discovered giving blow jobs, I felt like I’d died and gone to heaven.

So that night, I’d gone over to the convenience store in my bikini top and cut-offs and got a popsicle, one of those obscenely phallic red-white-and-blue ones, ‘cause I knew Troy would think it was funny. I was eating it in the pool when Troy jumped the fence.

We tried to catch up, but I hadn’t seen him in six months and I was going crazy. While we talked, I kept sucking and slurping and nibbling on that popsicle until I had nothing but the stick to chew on.

Troy said, “Baby, I’m having the most obscene thoughts about that popsicle. Is anyone looking?”

“I sure hope so,” I said, and I pushed myself off the pool steps and waded over to him. I unzipped his shorts and took out his thick, cut cock, and started to suck on it. Troy reached down into the water and started to tickle my nipples through my bikini top.

I’ve always had super-sensitive nipples, and Troy knew just how to touch them. He’d run his fingers around my areolas to wake them up, and then he’d circle the nipple around and around as it rose up and hardened, and finally he’d give the tip a feather-light rub.

He teased my nipples gently, until they began to harden under his fingers. I moaned around his cock. I could feel my nipples growing in my top, tightening and swelling and extending, and I could feel the same thing happening in my clit.

Around this time, I realized that I was standing right next to one of those jets of water. So with a little bit of re-positioning, I spread my legs over it so that the current shot between my thighs, about an inch or two beneath my pussy.

  • Rank: #841943 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2012-11-16
  • Released on: 2012-11-16
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment