Sunday, October 21, 2012

Confessions of a Hollywood Tantra Masseur:The Untold Secret of the G-Spot Power (The Guide of the Woman Ultimate Pleasure) (Kindle Edition)

Confessions of a Hollywood Tantra Masseur:The Untold Secret of the G-Spot Power (The Guide of the Woman Ultimate Pleasure)
Confessions of a Hollywood Tantra Masseur:The Untold Secret of the G-Spot Power (The Guide of the Woman Ultimate Pleasure) (Kindle Edition)
By Jean-Claude Carvill

New!: $0.99
Customer Rating: 5.0

Customer tags: explicit(3), hardcore(3), female orgasm(3), erotica(3), erotic fiction(3), explicit erotica(3), g-spot(3), sexuality(3), sex instruction(3), self-help(3), amorata press(2), uncensored sex

In each woman there is a secret question, one she doesn’t always dare ask: “Is there something more? Is there something I don’t know? Is there a higher sexual pleasure, something deeper than the one I’ve experienced?”, “I’m an experienced woman and I know what I like, but I think there’s more, and I’d love to try Tantra and see what it can do for me.” Others wondered, “Do my past traumas, or my partner’s failure to fully understand my body prevent me from experiencing my true sexuality? Most sexually active women have asked themselves these questions at some point in their lives. Perhaps they haven’t used these exact words, but the essence of their questions remains the same: Is there more?
Confessions of a Hollywood Tantra Masseur: The Untold Secrets of the G-Spot Power, is part erotic tell-all, part instruction manual on the art of G-spot massage and female ejaculation. The women I encountered wanted appreciation, touch, and nurturing. Many needed healing from abuse and loneliness. Once I met these women and explored their sexual desires and needs, it became clear that the world needed to hear from them. In this book, I give a voice to the sexual and emotional frustrations of these women, and millions like them around the world.
At the end of each chapter there is an instruction and advice for G-spot massage and other Tantric sexual practices; male and female readers have a step-by-step directions for bringing their lovers to new sexual peaks and creating sexual experiences that are both exciting and soul-satisfying

  • Rank: #21833 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2012-06-04
  • Released on: 2012-06-04
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment