Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Beauty Queen & the Marine (wild public sex, female ejaculation, impregnation) (Kindle Edition)

The Beauty Queen & the Marine (wild public sex, female ejaculation, impregnation)
The Beauty Queen & the Marine (wild public sex, female ejaculation, impregnation) (Kindle Edition)
By Alastair Anders

New!: $2.99
182 used and new from $2.74

Customer tags: female orgasm(22), outdoors sex(22), oral sex(22), pool sex(22), breeding sex(22), kindle erotica(22), hot erotica(22), public sex(21), impregnation(21), mf(21), true sex stories(20), breeding(19)

Rebellious beauty pageant contestant Charlotte can't wait to get her hands on her military boyfriend Troy. After her parents forbid her to see him, she had to arrange a midnight rendezvous at an out-of-town pageant's hotel. When they meet up, they'll both unleash all their pent-up sexual energy on each other! This story contains wild public sex, female ejaculation, and misuse of a hotel pool!



EXCERPT:

I’ve got kind of an oral fixation, I admit it. I’ve always got to have a piece of candy or an ice cube or even a cocktail straw to suck on. It took me forever to quit smoking. When I discovered giving blow jobs, I felt like I’d died and gone to heaven.

So that night, I walked over to the convenience store in my bikini top and cut-offs and got a popsicle, one of those obscenely phallic red-white-and-blue ones, ‘cause I knew Troy would get a kick out of it. I was eating it in the pool when Troy jumped the fence.

We tried to catch up, but we hadn’t seen each other in months and I was going crazy. God, he looked good, too – he’d put on about twenty pounds of muscle in basic training and the buzz cut really suited him. While we talked, I kept sucking and slurping and nibbling on that popsicle until I had nothing but the stick to chew on. He’d brought a bottle of peach brandy with him too, and we passed it back and forth until we were both warm and giggly.

Troy said, “Baby, I’m having the most obscene thoughts about that popsicle. Is anyone looking?”

“I sure hope so,” I said, and I pushed myself off the pool steps and waded over to him. I unzipped his shorts and took out his thick, cut cock, and wrapped my lips around his shaft. Troy reached down into the water and started to tickle my nipples through my bikini top.

I’ve always had super-sensitive nipples, and Troy knew just how to touch them. He’d run his fingers around my areolas to wake them up, and then he’d circle the nipple around and around as it rose up and hardened, and finally he’d give the tip a feather-light rub.

He teased my nipples gently, until they began to harden under his fingers. I moaned around his cock. I could feel my nipples growing in my top, tightening and swelling and extending, and I could feel the same thing happening in my clit.

Around this time, I realized that I was standing right next to one of those jets of water. So with a little bit of re-positioning, I spread my legs over it so that the current shot between my thighs, about an inch or two beneath my pussy.

Troy started to circle my breasts with the palms of his hands, rubbing my nipples through my top. I felt my pussy lips open and my clit push out. I felt like the biggest, dirtiest slut in the world, sucking off my boyfriend in a hotel pool.

I started to play with the jet of water. It was warm, and firm, and put a gentle, constant pressure on my pussy lips. Troy went back to tickling my nipples and I couldn’t stand it anymore, I wanted to be a total whore. So I spread my legs.

  • Rank: #295299 in eBooks
  • Published on: 2012-08-09
  • Released on: 2012-08-09
  • Format: Kindle eBook
  • Number of items: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment